Filipinos can now conveniently add money to their PayMaya accounts at the nearest Ministop store, making going cashless much easier in the new normal. Through an expanded partnership between PayMaya Philippines and the popular convenience store chain, customers can now avail of this Add Money service at more than half of Ministop stores and by end of the year, in all of its over 500 stores nationwide. Every Add Money transaction via Ministop will also be free of charge until December 2020.
With this partnership, Ministop’s extensive list of branches nationwide will be added to PayMaya’s 57,000 Add Money touchpoints–the widest Add Money network in the Philippines. Now, it’s easier for users to ensure that they have enough funds to utilize safe and convenient contactless payment for their transactions, wherever they are in the country.
Aside from being able to fund their PayMaya accounts more conveniently, PayMaya account holders can already pay for their Ministop purchases in a safer contactless way via PayMaya QR.
To add money to a PayMaya account via Ministop, all users have to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to the PayMaya app and tap “Add Money” on the home screen.
2. Select the Ministop logo.
3. Enter the amount to be added (minimum of P100) then tap “Continue.” A barcode will be generated on the screen.
4. Go to the nearest Ministop store and tell the cashier to add money to the user’s PayMaya account.
5. Present the generated barcode, pay the amount, and wait for a confirmation SMS