One great thing about credit cards is the ability to get points. Depending on the card’s partnership, you can get perks and discounts for a variety of things, like plane tickets, gas, and even books. If you’re into health and fitness, you might want to check out Citibank’s new credit card. The country’s largest foreign bank partnered with Mercury Drug to inspire customers to be their healthiest and fittest selves.
Here are the benefits of the new Mercury Drug Citi credit card:
- Earn 1 point for every P200 spend anywhere (except drugstores other than Mercury Drug)
- Get 5x points on Mercury Drug purchases (on up to P320,000 spend on Mercury Drug every month. Otherwise, you can still enjoy 1x point)
- Get 3x points on health, beauty, wellness spend (including clinics, spas, gyms, salons, and ALL hospitals)
- Get 3x points on foreign currency transactions
- Get 18% off the annual membership fee at Kerry Sports Manila until December 31, 2019
- Access FREE Emergency Ambulance Service with Lifeline, once a year within Metro Manila (worth P10,000)
- Avail of a FREE annual physical exam with Healthcube (worth P1,200 until Dec. 31, 2019)
- Earn points that will never expire (no monthly caps)
- Get preferred access to health and wellness events and exclusive offers
These are all helpful benefits, especially if you’re into health and wellness.
I attended the launch at Kerry Sports Manila at Shangri-La at the Fort. Citibank hosted a forum with health experts, including Viel Oligario, a yoga and manual therapist; Clara Day Herrera, a certified yoga teacher and co-founder of ketovegetarian.ph; and Marie Field-Faith, co-founder of Fit Moms. Together, they talked about the benefits of holistic wellness.
This was followed by a series of classes, like Yoga Therapy, Steel Mace Flow, and Kerry Sports’ signature class, Synergy. My wellness-loving self enjoyed the talks but my lazy ass stopped me from attending the activities. I kind of hit a slump and haven’t gone to the gym in a month, so I’m happy I joined the launch because it made me realize I need to continue my fitness routine. Maybe I should get the Mercury Drug Citi credit card?
This story is in partnership with Citibank. For more information, visit the website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Photos by Citibank.