Fried chicken may have built the house of Max’s, but there’s more to the restaurant than this delicious dish. Just recently, they launched 11 new dishes that are worth checking out: Max’s Rice Bowls.
Eleven rice bowls may be a lot, but it’s for all the moods we have on the emotional spectrum. The way we feel affects what dishes we’re craving for and if we’re talking about moods, 11 may not be enough!
Here are the Max’s Rice Bowls that you can choose from:
1. Seafood Kare-Kare Rice Bowl. Made with a combination of shrimp, squid, and fish slow cooked in creamy peanut sauce.
2. Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet Rice Bowl. Made with breaded cream dory doused in a combination of sweet and tangy sauce.
3. Chopsuey Rice Bowl. Feel like eating vegetables? This dish features sautéed fresh vegetables, pork, shrimp, and chicken liver and gizzard.
4. Sizzling Chicken. Has coarsely chopped fried chicken and chicken liver, spiced up with white onion, celery, and chili.
5. Max’s Spicy Tofu. Those looking for something hot yet healthy will love the deep fried tofu cubes tossed in a special spicy mayo base and served with a side of a fried egg.
6. Beef Caldereta. Tender beef chunks in thick sauce are topped with fried potatoes and carrots.
7. Adobo Ribs. Offers a unique twist on the classic taste of the well-loved adobo.
8. Crispy Pata. Deep-fried pig knuckles served with banana slices and atchara.
9. Fish Fillet in Black Bean Sauce. Made with lightly breaded cream dory flavored by red bell pepper strips, spring onions, ginger strips, and black bean sauce.
10. Kare-Kare Rice Bowl. Made the traditional way by slow-braising ox tripe and beef shanks in thick peanut sauce and vegetables.
11. Bangus Belly Paksiw Rice Bowl. Cooked using premium milkfish belly fillet.
There are plenty of options available and the best part is that Max’s Rice Bowls start at P149!